Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hi world

I am the Brit half of this team, the sleepless one. As FB said, when we met we found that our differences of culture and location gave us a lot in common. This built a bond from which we decided to launch this blog.

To give you some idea about me, I live in the Midlands, UK, around an hour north of London straight up the M1. I spend a lot of time writing and, as FB has found out, number crunching. I do not cook much, but I have been known to visit the bottom of the odd cool beer glass, and I too smoke, though the cigarette version.


Join our journey
From here to there
Find the difference
And what we share

We’ll share our thoughts
From across the seas
And hope from where you are
Our words will please

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites

UK News from telegraph.co.uk