Wednesday, October 11, 2006



Hello World!

I'm the Grit in this team. My sleepless partner will be around soon. We were chatting on http://www.helium.com/ about differences in things over there and down here. It sounded like a good approach for a blog, so here we are.

As a reference for my point of view, y'all should know that I live just outside Memphis, Tennessee. I farm, cook, keep the house, do the shopping, write, smoke too many cigars, and drink too much Scotch. By the way, that is one side of my house. Come back later to see the other side.

Here's our blog,
welcome to it.
We'll post more,
there's nothing to it.

Come back often,
stay up late.
There's plenty of topics,
to debate.

What are "chips,"
both there and here?
Why is Blair ending
his career?

All this and more
we'll soon discuss.
So come on back;
don't miss too much.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site guys - love your discussions and Jim's story of his time in Uganda. It's his type of practical help that Africa needs - keep rocking!
Jayne

4:08 AM  
Blogger Brit & Grit said...

Hi Jayne,

Thanks for stopping by, and glad you enjoyed your visit. I can hardly wait to see Africa on our visitor location list! Keep in touch.

the Grit

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites

UK News from telegraph.co.uk